Lydia Gable Realty Group with Compass
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Must have high school diploma or GED
$25 - $30 hourly
About Lydia Gable Realty Group with Compass
We are a leading Real Estate Group in the Conejo Valley; with a respected brand and are also a fun group of individuals to work with. Our Mission is to provide the ultimate concierge real estate experience for our clients and our community! We want our client to have an organized and efficient experience while not losing the personal touch of a truly professional Realtor. With this goal in mind, we created a team approach to selling homes. By having a team in place, our sales agents can focus on the specific needs of their clients and proving exceptional customer service while never having to worry that something is falling through the cracks.