Team Taylor - RE/MAX Southern Homes
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
$15 Per Hour 20 hours per week minimum
About Team Taylor - RE/MAX Southern Homes
Team Taylor has been recognized as the #1 RE/MAX Real Estate Team in the state of Alabama for 5 consecutive years and still growing! We are a high energy Real Estate Sales and Marketing organization looking for top talent to help us grow further and take our already great brand to the next level.
We look forward to hearing about how your top-notch skills can help us achieve this goal.