We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Available evenings and weekends
- Must have high school diploma or GED
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.