Hearts to Home Team
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and issuing compensation agreements as well as balancing and bookkeeping for the brokerage accounts. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Bookkeeping, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and balancing of books
- Weekend and evening availability
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Great written and verbal skills
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
About Hearts to Home Team
We are a local real estate office located in Midtown, Tulsa.