Keller Williams Atlanta Partners
Our top producing Real Estate team is in search of a driven, energetic, real estate enthusiast who is super-fast paced and a perfectionist. If your mantra in life is "I want it done correctly and done RIGHT NOW," you are the perfect fit for this role! The selected candidate will exhibit tremendous drive and a compelling interest to succeed. They will also be sufficiently detail-oriented to quality and aesthetics. We don't just fill jobs, we build careers. We expect the best. Not the best you can do, but the best that can be done.
We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunity!
While a Real Estate License is preferred for this position - this is not a "path to agent" position.
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Computer savvy: excel, google products, social media, canva, etc.
- Manage social media accounts to grow the brand
- Database management
- Organize and manage events
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Must be organized, proficient and on-time
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Time management is important; complete changing tasks on a day to day basis with little supervision
- Available evenings and weekends
- Experience with Keller Williams Real Estate strongly preferred
- Administrative experience in Real Estate required
$15 - $18 hourly
About Keller Williams Atlanta Partners
Keller Williams Atlanta Partners is an amazing company to work with and learn from! Join us!