Intero Real Estate Services
Multi office Real Estate Brokerage is looking to hire an experienced Administrative Assistant. Unlimited advancement potential!
Experience in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage administration is a plus, not a must. The ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal distraction is a must in this position. Excellent communication and client service are required.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
Candidates should thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and can multi-task and solve problems.
There is ample opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth of the company or has an interest in a Real Estate Career.
- Our goal is to provide a positive mindset environment for our agents and superior service to our clients while giving back to the communities we serve
- Foster a sense of "team" for our admins and sales agents alike
- Create an exciting and efficient workplace for the sales force
- Manage incoming calls
- Support agents with uploading publications on various Websites
- E-blast and upload Articles/Flyers in social media websites, Facebook, Twitter, MailChimp or Vertical Response
- Order office supplies, display new marketing materials, open/close procedures
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Train the sales team with the technology that we offer
- Reliable and dependable
- Must have administrative office experience.
- We're looking for "A" Players, the top of the crop, committed to getting results and supporting others in getting theirs.
- "No excuses" attitude toward getting projects completed effectively and efficiently.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Assist sales team as needed.
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Publisher and Internet skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Greet clients, open/closing procedures, maintain office presence.
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Experience in scheduling.
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly.
- Open to new ideas and systems.
- Knowledge of lead generation CRM’s would be preferred.
$15 - $18 hourly negotiable depending on experience
About Intero Real Estate Services
Intero ownership represents a wealth of diverse knowledge and dedication to providing the best tools, training and support for all 40 of the professionals working with the company. The overall goal is to provide a superior consumer experience for all of our clients and give back to the community while we are doing it. So far, as a company, we have raised over $85,000 for the local non-profits benefiting our children here in the foothills.
John R Miller has worked as a realtor and developer in Nevada, Placer and Yuba counties for nearly 30 years. He is now the owner and broker of record for the Nevada County Franchise offices of Intero Real Estate Services.
Our motto has always been "Service Before Self" Please feel free to contact us and let us know how Intero Gold Country can be of service to you and yours.