We are looking for a full-time driven and dedicated Real Estate Administrative Assistant to join our award-winning and growing team. You will provide administrative support to the agents on our team.
Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, considers themselves to be somewhat of a perfectionist, is computer savvy, and possesses a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. This person will be someone who has a big vision for team growth and expansion and has plenty of experience in a Real Estate office.
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers and buyers to maintain high-level customer satisfaction ratings
- Keep track of all transaction documents in a database
- Request feedback on showings of our listings
- Handwritten notes to client
- Prepare offers and other transaction-related documents for Agents
- Schedule showings for team members
- Work with designers to produce high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Work off of a set of checklists within our CRM
- Handle inbound/outbound phone calls
- Answer and respond to customer inquiries and needs
- Office front desk management
- Experience in a Real Estate administrative role is necessary
- Understands how to utilize a database
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience preparing offers and other transaction-related documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new software and programs related to Real Estate transactions
- Experience with G-Suite, Webforms, Skyslope, BrokerBay, Toronto MLS, and CRM Software are all assets
$24 - $30 hourly
About Ramos Team
We are a high-performing family-run Real Estate sales team in Toronto but are now on our way to achieving much bigger goals. We currently have 6 full-time agents and are planning on massive expansion over the next 5 years. Our team is built around the philosophy of always putting our clients first and doing whatever it takes to get them results truly beyond what they expect.