The Ramos Team
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate Administrative Assistant to join our growing team. You will provide administrative support for our top ranking team. With the help of this individual, the Agents will be able to focus more on selling real estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks.
Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, considers themselves to be somewhat of a perfectionist, is computer savvy, and possesses a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. This person will be someone who has a big vision for team growth and expansion.
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Keep track of all transaction documents in a virtual database
- Request feedback on showings of our listings
- Writing handwritten thank you cards
- Prepare offers and other transaction-related documents for Agents
- Schedule showings for team members
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by working with designers to produce high-quality print and digital marketing materials.
- Work off of a set of checklists within our CRM
- Handle inbound/outbound phone calls
- Answer and respond to customer inquiries and needs
- Office front desk management
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a Real Estate administrative role
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Work efficiently and in a timely manner on a variety of tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience preparing offers and other transaction-related documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new software and programs related to Real Estate transactions
- Experience with G-Suite, Webforms, Skyslope, BrokerBay, Toronto MLS, and CRM Software are all assets
$18 - $22 hourly
About The Ramos Team
We are a high performing family run Real Estate sales team in Toronto but are now on our way to achieving much bigger goals. We currently have 5 full time agents and are planning on massive expansion over the next 5 years. Our team is built around the philosophy of always putting our clients first and to do whatever it takes to get them results truly beyond what they expect.