The Duncan Duo Team at RE/MAX
We are currently seeking someone to fill our Director of First Impressions / Reception position!
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Director of First Impressions to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
We offer health and dental insurance.
- implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agents, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- A valid Real Estate License is preferred but not a requirement for the position
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
$10 - $12/ hour plus bonuses
About The Duncan Duo Team at RE/MAX
The Duncan Duo Team has been a nationally ranked real estate team for years. We have a great, positive and upbeat culture and have a lot of fun, all while serving our customers at a high level and providing amazing opportunities for team members.
Please learn more about our team and be prepared to be knowledgeable about our company during our interview process.