Nykole Larson & Associates, Keller Williams Puget Sound
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to assist in the day to day operations and requests of a Team of Outstanding Real Estate Agents. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials, facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community, and database management. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and an understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Create online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers.
- Data Entry into client CRM's
- Create Social media posts and content to engage followers
- Prepare and mail greeting cards and other mailed items
- Provide out of office services for clients such as hanging a sign, or sitting a photo shoot.
- Great written and verbal skills
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Attention to detail
- Creative eye for design
- Knowledge in Social Media Platforms
$15 - $18 hourly
About Nykole Larson & Associates, Keller Williams Puget Sound
At NLA, productivity is our #1 focus, we have a lot of fun and work hard. We are built around our strong values (FAMILY) and our mission "Passion - Purpose - Positive Impact". Our vision is to be the leading Real Estate Company best known for its people, partnerships and amazing customer service. NLA will have 15% Market share in South King and North Pierce Counties by 2035. We are best known for our community service, giving back to improve the lives of people we come in contact with every day. We teach our team members and all clients how to live a life by design, not by default.