Must be fluent in English (Portuguese knowledge is preferred)
This is a Part-Time Position
Talented assistant needed to an established Real Estate Agent of 20 years for transaction coordination, marketing material, MLS data entry, client services, social media maintenance, and some general office duties/scheduling.
The ideal candidate must be extremely organized, efficient, solution-oriented, a team player, and able to take initiative. Must be great with people, adaptable, and tech-savvy.
Once you are fully trained, you may work from home 75% of the time.
- Implement and improve systems and procedures
- Maintain CRM / database
- Administrative support including management of email, calendar, communications
- Manage existing marketing campaigns and assist in implementing new ones
- Assist in project management in the preparation of the property for market, run errands as needed
- Some client interface via phone and email
- Assist in future projects development
- Must be detailed and organized
- At least 2-years prior office administrative experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English & (Portuguese if possible)
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Solutions-oriented, and focused on results
- Able to work independently and take initiative on projects
- A pleasant demeanor and ability to interface directly with vendors and clients
- Must have your own car, valid driver’s license, and carry car insurance
- Flexibility in schedule is a bonus
- A real estate license is not necessary but is a bonus
The position is 5 hours per day; 5 days per week and flexible.
$15 - $16 hourly
I've been a Realtor for 20 years and my mission is simple: To help my clients to reach their goals and exceed their customer service expectations.
I enjoy making a difference guiding buyers and sellers throughout their real estate transactions, helping people to reach their real estate goals always thrills me.