We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Research and launch new business development projects
- Manage property marketing efforts from staging, photography, digital and MLS
- Build customer follow up systems
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
$36,000 - $45,000
About Smith Team
Our organization has an established track record for outstanding service and results. We have been recognized as industry leaders with MSP Magazine Super Agent, Top 1% in the country, and many local awards. If you have the talent, we have the opportunities! If you are ready for a challenging and fun career with the most innovative real estate company in the country, apply today!