Keller Williams Midtown Direct
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant.
Real Estate experience a must!
- Well organized
- Able to learn new technology easily
- Provide excellent customer service
- Have great phone skills
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back-office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage offers to close process
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day-to-day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in time management
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
About Keller Williams Midtown Direct
Justin Kiliszek Real Estate Team was Ranked #1 Keller Williams Group in the Tri-State area for closed units in 2017
We believe in having fun, building relationships on trust and mutual respect, and treating our team members like family!