The Lenard Team at Signature Premier Properties
We’re looking for a driven Real Estate Administrative Assistant to manage documents throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions from start to finish to ensure offers and counteroffers are approved for a smooth and successful sale. In addition, this person is responsible for monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and final walkthroughs. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make the entire home buying/selling process as seamless as possible.
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the accurate transference of all necessary information and documentation such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loan
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Ensure real estate compliance
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Enter client information into the client database system and maintain communication with leadership regarding all transaction activity
- Submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including photography, open houses, appraisals and the final walkthroughs
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, legal services, or mortgages highly valued
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
About The Lenard Team at Signature Premier Properties
The idea that people with a shared vision can come together and achieve more than what could be achieved alone is a core belief within The Lenard Team.
We believe in lifelong learning, striving to surpass potential, and always provide a quality consumer experience worthy of a five-star review. Our team has been around since 1985 and has always evolved with the times. The trend in real estate is toward teams, online presence, and ours is positioned to outshine the competition. If you have the drive, we will provide the tools and support for your success.