Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty, The Nathan Clark Team
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Call buyers and sellers back
- Book appointments on my schedule
- Manage the questions buyers have on my homes for sale
- Communicate with agents daily
- Assist in getting positive reviews
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports
- Continue to take a day to day office tasks away from me
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Must be technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet skills
- Driven to make a better income
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
About Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty, The Nathan Clark Team
Why we do it: We see that the real estate industry is broken. We believe in thinking and operating differently than the industry. Everything we do we believe in challenging the status quo.
Mission Statement: To build quality lives.
Our mission to our team: To build quality lives by empowering, equipping and encouraging one another.
Our mission to our clients: To provide quality experiences to improve their lives.
Our mission to our vendors: To provide quality relationships for a quality experience.
Our mission to the community: To provide quality lives by giving back.