Tyler Goff Group @ Hegg, REALTORS
We are looking for a motivated and organized real estate administrative assistant to join our growing real estate sales team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as preparing listing information, keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines with a positive attitude to convey our team culture. Our ideal candidate will be outgoing, extremely organized, and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. Because relationships are our business, your professionalism and reliability are imperative. If this job sounds like a great match for you, apply today!
- Respond to customer & agent needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Assisting Listing and Transaction Coordinators as needed
- Prepare all listing information including property photography, pre-listing presentations, comparative market analysis, and online research for each property on the MLS database
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Audit documents for the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, and other required documentation and send to the real estate broker for file compliance
- Enter sales activity into the client database and track business reports to present progress toward company goals
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rate
- Assist Agents with questions about processes and systems
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Attention to detail with the ability to quickly spot mistakes
- Previous experience in the real estate industry is preferred but not a requirement
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination preferred
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
- Technologically savvy; proficient with Microsoft Office/Google Office programs with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
$15 - $18 hourly
About Tyler Goff Group @ Hegg, REALTORS
Tyler Goff Group is built on a strong foundation of core values and purpose. We operate in a fun, exciting and challenging environment that helps all of us achieve our goals. Each of our staff members and agents area dedicated to teamwork, self-improvement, positive attitudes and most importantly, a passion and drive to surpass the expectations of every client who does business with us.
Whether our clients are looking to sell their home, purchase new construction or buy a family home in their desired location, we offer a dedicated professional team and an innovative approach to help them achieve their goals.
Our team of experienced, full-time real estate agents are ready to help our clients walk through the process of buying that perfect home or sell their home for the best price!