Leyla Torres Team Your Home Sold Guaranteed or I will Buy it!
We’re in search of an organized, professional real estate executive assistant to serve as the main point of contact for the principal broker. Your responsibilities include relaying important messages to the broker, scheduling the broker’s meetings and trips, and systematizing information in the client databases. In addition, you’ll need to file paperwork and purchase office equipment and assist with other teams as needed. Applicants should be decisive, thorough, and excellent communicators. Ready to join the team? Start your application today!
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- Purchase supplies and follow office protocols
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- Serve as a liaison between the managing broker and clientele
- Pay and input invoices on a regular basis for the broker
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
- 2-3 years experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- Can work on deadline and handle private client information
- Able to effectively communicate to clients and other team members in a timely manner
$30,000 + Bonus
About Leyla Torres Team Your Home Sold Guaranteed or I will Buy it!
How to make a good living selling real estate without ever prospecting again...
If you're sick and tired of working 70 hours a week, hate pestering people for business, despise wasting time with insincere buyers and sellers, and are serious about making a six-figure income in real estate without ever prospecting again, this may be the most important call you will ever make.
We have developed a completely unique real estate system that not only helps our agents easily earn over $100,000 a year, but also provides exceptional service for our many clients.
You don't have to be a slick salesperson. Apply to learn more!