Must be fluent in English and Portuguese
This is a Part Time Position
Assistant needed to an established Real Estate Agent of 18 years for transaction coordination, marketing material, MLS data entry, client services, social media maintenance, and some general office duties/scheduling.
The ideal candidate must be extremely organized, efficient, solutions-oriented, team player and able to take initiative. Must be great with people, adaptable, and tech savvy.
- Implement and improve systems and procedures
- Maintain CRM / database
- Administrative support including management of email, calendar, communications
- Manage existing marketing campaigns and assist in implementing new ones
- Assist in project management in preparation of property for market, run errands as needed
- Some client interface via phone and email
- Assist on future projects development
- Must be detailed and organized
- At least 2-years prior office administrative experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English & Portuguese
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in fast-paced environment
- Solutions-oriented, and focused on results
- Able to work independently and take initiative on projects
- Pleasant demeanor and ability to interface directly with vendors and clients
- Must have your own car, valid driver’s license and carry car insurance
- Flexibility in schedule is a bonus
- Real estate license is not necessary, but is a bonus
Position is 5 hours per day; 5 days per week and flexible.
$15 - $17 hourly
I've been a Realtor for 18 years and my mission is simple: To help my clients to reach their goals and exceed their customer service expectations.
I enjoy making a difference guiding buyers and sellers throughout their real estate transactions, helping people to reach their real estate goals always thrills me.