Bushwick Real Estate is a boutique luxury real estate firm looking for a motivated Administrative Assistant that will be responsible for implementing and running all of the critical systems of our real estate brokerage and team. Responsibilities include processing all transaction documents, monitoring and notifying clients and agents of important deadlines, listing coordination, light marketing and promotion of listings, updating and managing the client database, and weekly communication with the clients and team members. You’ll also support the team by managing team schedules and reporting back on daily priorities. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. Because our firm is small, the ideal candidate will welcome the challenge of being actively involved in all facets of brokerage operations. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Assemble all administrative components of new listings as they come to market
- Organize and manage all contracts from contract acceptance through the post-closing process
- Ensure accuracy of all contacts in the database and perform administrative duties necessary to grow the database and communicate with the database at appropriate times
- Ensure phones are answered, emails are responded to quickly, updates are performed daily, and clients are booked with an agent for showing or listing a property.
- Motivated self-starter that is prepared to get involved and complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Tech-savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and various marketing programs (Canva, Mailchimp/Constant Contact) and how to navigate Contact Management Software
- Ability to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues with technology
- Energetic individual with exceptional attention to detail and a high level of accuracy with documents
- Real Estate industry experience preferred
Bushwick is a boutique real estate firm led by Rob McGarty helping buyers, sellers and investors successfully navigate the Seattle market. Rob has been helping his clients buy and sell homes in our community since 2004. Rob has the experience and skills to negotiate top dollar when selling and the creativity to win the multiple-offer situations common in our market today.