Eileen Galves Realtor
We are hiring for a part-time administrative assistant who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. The right candidate will jump at the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunities. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, apply below!
Please do not call the office. Phoning/calling may be grounds for disqualification.
- Purchase office supplies including marketing materials, cards for important dates, and office equipment
- Control all business administrative duties for agents so they can limit their activities to listing and showing properties, negotiating contracts, and generating leads
- Build and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration
- Give world-class customer service to our client base and vendors so achieve improved brand recognition
- Build our brand through website management, social media, marketing material creation and distribution, and events
- Manage administrative tasks including reviewing schedules, preparing agendas, participating in daily meetings, answering phones, facilitating communication between customers and team members, taking minutes, etc
- Support agents, clients, and other parties with documentation, and regularly follow up on listing and transaction management
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and basic web-based applications
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Have a real Estate License or pursuing
$15 - $25 hourly
About Eileen Galves Realtor
I am a successful and busy Realtor working as a single agent in a prominent Real Estate firm. Successfully reached the top 10 in our company and committed to growing my business. I value commitment, integrity and ethics. I enjoy my work and having fun along the way.