Melanie Leung's KeyOpp Team of Sequoia Real Estate
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing the a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine (may need to be available on evenings and/or weekends; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven and extremely well organized with high level attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$15 - $25 / hour based on experience
About Melanie Leung's KeyOpp Team of Sequoia Real Estate
We are a perennial top producing real estate team looking for that special someone with great energy and focus to join our successful team. You will have the opportunity to learn about a wide range of real estate services including, but not limited to, representing buyer and sellers, property management and real estate investing. Don't be discouraged if you do not have prior experience. We will train the right person as long as they are dependable, detail oriented, organized and eager to learn. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy a fast paced challenging and rewarding work environment. Incredible growth opportunities and upside potential.