We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
The Pinamonti Lundy Group prides itself on local, enthusiastic real estate professionals. Led by Christy Lundy and Angela Pinamonti, PLG is recognized and celebrated as a leading producer in San Diego over the last 10 years. It is their ultimate goal to meet the exact needs of each and every client through proactive marketing, reliable expertise, and an unmatched level of honesty. With a high standard for excellence, PLG offers a rewarding home buying and selling experience with stress-free education and negotiation to provide a world-class client experience.