Join Our Team!
Are you a go-getter? Are you fun to work with? Motivated? Focused? We are looking for qualified applicants. Our rapidly growing team is searching for an Administrative Assistant position. Ideal applicants must have a real estate, title, escrow, or mortgage lending processing background. Applicants must have the ability to multi-task and cross-train. This position is Monday through Friday and 30 hours a week.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, client management system and back-office support.
- Provide support to agents and brokers during the sales process, including preparing documents, scheduling appointments, and sending emails.
- Maintain client database (RealVolve and Top Producer) and communicate with clients, other agents, and service providers throughout the closing process.
- Produce listing marketing materials (printed collateral, websites, etc.) and assist with social media campaigns.
- Assist with open houses/broker events, schedule inspections, signings, appraisals, and service provider appointments.
- Administrative duties, to include copying, answering the phone, filing, and sending/receiving emails.
- Submit weekly numbers to leaders
- Ensure all homes are listed properly in the local MLS system.
- Oversee all contracts through closing in coordination with leaders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Leadership capabilities
$14 per hour
Join Our Team!
Are you fun to work with? Motivated? Focused? We are an established real estate company that has been serving the twin cities area for 18 years. come grow with us.