Dan Ellison Real Estate Group - Keller Williams
You would describe yourself as highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and priorities at a time with a high bandwidth. You are able to problem solve and navigate through various situations and have the ability to step in and resolve concerns/problems and provide solutions for team members and clients.
You will support all of the owner's activities that allow him to focus on sales and growth of the company. You will help build, implement and manage different systems in the business from an operations standpoint.
You are committed to completing tasks with quality and accuracy. You will pitch in and take on any project or task. You can complete a large amount of tasks every day. You either possess or are willing to obtain your CA real estate license.
You are committed to supporting the business owner in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills through education and coaching.
NOTE: After you upload your resume, you will receive instructions via email on completing an assessment. Applicants must thoroughly complete the job application and assessment to be considered for this position. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Support the administrative team and pitch in where help is needed
- Create, implement and manage systems for lead generation, database management, information management and back office
- Data entry, CRM database management
- Marketing coordination of digital marketing and direct marketing campaigns
- Financial systems, paying bills, payroll, budgeting, data management for projections
- Create and maintain operations manual to document systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep lead agent informed of any problems or issues
- Manage, organize and maintain database of clients and potential clients
- Oversee the transaction files
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a MUST
- 1 - 3 years experience working in a real estate, mortgage, property management or similar/related environment preferred
- Experience with managing multiple projects efficiently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Google Apps
- Strong work ethic
- Tech savvy
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
$35,000 - $45,000 DOE
About Dan Ellison Real Estate Group - Keller Williams
The Dan Ellison Group - Keller Williams, one of the fastest growing real estate teams in Greater Sacramento / Placer County, has an unmatched opportunity for driven individuals seeking a career in the Real Estate Industry. Our team consistently tracks as one of the top 1% in the area.