Method Real Estate Advisors
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Continue to take the day to day office tasks away from agents, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet skills
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
About Method Real Estate Advisors
At Method, we are a group of hard-working professionals, recognized as one of the top 150 teams in the country since 2017 by the Wall Street Journal / RealTrends. We are growing rapidly and looking for team members who take pride in their work.