Eric Stewart Group of Long & Foster
Do you enjoy helping the team run smoothly, and making certain everything is done "right"? The Eric Stewart Group of Long & Foster is seeking an experienced, full-time Transaction Manager who is passionate about providing world-class customer service.
The perfect candidate will thrive in an exciting, fast-paced environment, be very detailed oriented, able to process 100+ transactions per year, and be proactive at taking the initiative when necessary. The person will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring the success of every real estate transaction once it's under contract.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won't just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients.
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) participation
- Paid time-off benefits
- Great work environment
- Provide a consistent, quality-controlled system to ensure the smooth and efficient management of all steps to close a real estate sale
- Create a time line of important dates for individuals to follow, such as deadlines for loan and inspection contingency removals
- Monitor and assess, through a web-based CRM database, the progress of a transaction so that important deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Address inquiries from agents and internal staff professionally and in a timely manner
- Maintain soft copies of each file to ensure all of the mandatory disclosures are completed and sent to the cooperating agent or broker for the client's review and approval
- As each document returns by mail, fax, e-signature or e-mail, check for all initials, signatures, and dates before marking the disclosures as complete and filing them
- Contact agents and other parties to remind them of missing documents
- Complete daily tasks/projects in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Holds a real estate license (or willing to get licensed within six months of starting the position)
- Strong understanding of residential real estate contracts, disclosures, terminology, and procedures
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail is critical!
- Strong computer skills: Windows based PC programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Positive friendly, and supportive attitude
- Energetic reliable, and punctual
- Excellent time management skills
Salary commensurate with previous experience
About Eric Stewart Group of Long & Foster
The Eric Stewart Group of Long & Foster is a top producing residential real estate team in the Washington, DC metro area with offices in MD, DC and VA. We are a true team! With dedicated administration, operations and marketing staff, in addition to stellar agents, we excel at our work and enjoy our time together. We produce! Eric Stewart has been a top local Realtor for over 30 years. His group has sold over 2,700 homes, including $80+ million in real estate sales in 2016.
Visit EricStewartGroup.com to learn more.