David Plush Home Selling Team
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Available evenings and weekends
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
$15 - $21 hourly
About David Plush Home Selling Team
Real Estate and Business Brokerage in Central Virginia.