CityScape Metro Group - Keller Williams Realty
Do you enjoy helping the team run smoothly, and that everything is done “right”? We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about providing world-class customer service and ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family!
- Verify all disclosures have been sent within the required amount of time
- Enter all necessary documents into the closing system
- Acquire seller approval for all offers and counters made by the buyer
- Oversees the entire real estate transaction process, including processing sales and keeping appropriate transaction documentation
- Provides assistance to the sales agents to complete all escrow related documentation
- Manage the administrative side of the Listing Process from Pre-Listing to Contract
- Implement and improve all systems for the Listing and Closing process
- Client Care – make each client feel like they are the only client we have – solve problems, provide service, exceed expectations
- Work closely with agents - handle all administrative tasks to ensure agents’ focus is only on sales
- Maintain database, assist with client events
- Maintain an operations manual/websites/videos that document all listing and closing systems and standards
- Create and maintain templates in Google Drive for listing and closing processes
- Ensure compliance with CityScape Metro's standards and regulations
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Acts as a calming force when the team is under pressure
- Demonstrates a sincere appreciation for others
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar abilities
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Must have Real Estate experience
- Detail oriented
- Calm under pressure
- Solutions oriented
- Proactive, goal oriented and accountable
- MS Office Suite (Word, Publisher, Excel, Power Point), Google Drive/Calendar, Social Media
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: CINC, MailChimp, SlyBroadcast, CTE, Google Business, MRIS, Infusionsoft
$40,000 - $60,000
About CityScape Metro Group - Keller Williams Realty
Our company is ranked in the top 1% of real estate sales in the world. We are one of the fastest growing real estate organizations in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, it will give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.