Keller Williams Realty
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Great written and verbal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Background in real estate is required for this position
18 - 25 hourly
About Keller Williams Realty
An award-winning company, we are a real estate group that is growing fast. We do residential real estate in the DC Metro Area, VA, and MD. We are a full-service, boutique real estate company, we specialize in the marketing of premiere residential properties. We offer comprehensive real estate solutions for buyers, sellers, builders, and developers.
Real Estate is one of the most important investments you will make. It's important to have somebody good on your side to guide you and protect your best interests. Our Company is in the top real estate groups in the area. With 5 star ratings on all the major websites, and award-winning in the Washingtonian magazine and many more places.