Keller Williams Group One, Inc
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Great written and verbal skills
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
$15 - $20 hourly
About Keller Williams Group One, Inc
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Group One, Inc. Market Center features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, large office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Group One, Inc. is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.