Oak Springs Realty (powered by Fathom Realty)
Real Estate Professional looking for a dedicated Administrative Assistant to join our growing team. Position requires a minimum of 20hrs/week for the first 3 months and will have the opportunity to turn into a Full-Time position thereafter.
The ideal candidate is a super-fast, turbo-charged multi-tasker without sacrificing quality! You work on two things at once not because you have to, but because you do not know how to work any other way. You are uber-organized with amazing time management. You are an efficient scheduler with a sickening degree of attention to detail. You are an excellent project manager who lives by task lists! You are also social media and tech-savvy, expert user of online design tools like Canva, Vimeo, Youtube, and have a basic understanding of social media marketing. You like a mix mash of workflows from scheduling staging appointments in the morning, to dropping off open house signs, to drafting a listing presentation at 5 pm.
You must have strong work ethics, are motivated and dependable. Strong organizational and communication skills are highly desired. You are expected to help build our brand and be an integral part of our growth.
This is a rare opportunity to work alongside one of the high-producing Realtors in Wake County. Coaching and mentorship towards your own career goals (including helping you get your own Real Estate license), we want to share in the success as our business grows!
Please read through the full job description carefully before you apply.
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Track and maintain client relationship management database for the team, including tracking call notes, meeting notes, and follow-up items
- Run all aspects of seller and buyers’ transactions from initial contact to agreement.
- Organize all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, listing agreement, sellers’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, pull online property profile, research old multiple listing service (MLS) listings, etc.
- Coordinate with sellers for all home photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements and marketing activities
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate with mortgage agents and appraisers
- Schedule home inspections and repairs
- Please submit your resume in blue font color so I know you read this
- You have the memory of an elephant (or at least utilized organized lists to help you on track)
- You are the type of person who gets work done WAY before schedule just because you can
- You are known as "Cool Under Pressure" by your friends and don't get frazzled easily
- This is a min of 20hrs to start a position that becomes FULL-TIME after the first three months, with opportunities to earn sales bonuses throughout the year.
- Microsoft Office savvy (required)
- Real estate experience or newly licensed agent preferred but not required
- Experience working with client relationship management (CRM) database
- Video and social media post creation/marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available Monday through Saturday, flexible in the evenings
- Strong project management skills
- Customer service experience in a fast-pace office environment highly preferred
- Driven with high standards for performance
- Strong work ethics
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks, and be able to take directions and work in teams with different personalities
$15 - $18 hourly
About Oak Springs Realty (powered by Fathom Realty)
We are a fast-growing real estate brokerage with significant experience in Real Estate transactions for buyers, sellers, and investors. We also invest in Real Estate properties in the Triangle. We are a high-producing brokerage, and a part of the Fathom Realty family (Top 15 largest independent brokerages in the country, and a publicly listed company). To learn more about our business, please visit www.oakspringsrealty.com. Please do not directly call, text or email about the position.