Fit Realty Services Inc
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Background in real estate is required for this position
About Fit Realty Services Inc
As one of the preeminent, professional real estate teams in our community since 2004, we are dedicated to providing the finest service available while breaking new ground. Because the real estate industry is becoming more sophisticated and challenging every day, you need a professional that understands the industry and is positioned to stay ahead of the game.