Stephanie Woods Team
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will provide administrative support for our top-ranking real estate team. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling real estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. The top candidate will be willing to go above and beyond their duties and is excited about the opportunity for growth and expansion.
We are interested in someone with a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere and who pays special attention to detail. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". They will be an “outside the box” thinker and problem solver.
It is important that this individual is upbeat, considers themselves to be somewhat of a perfectionist, is extremely computer savvy, is competitive and welcomes constructive criticism as a tool for growth. This person will be somebody who has a big vision for team growth and expansion. They will be ready to conquer the world with the team! Must be competitive in nature and love to win.
- Provide world-class customer service to our client base and vendors so achieve improved brand recognition
- Keep up with all systems pertaining to business operations including customer data and back office support to keep the team productive
- Create marketing opportunities and events with our customer base in the community to increase company reputation and visibility
- Keep team members informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled to ensure open lines of communication on the team
- Build, edit and circulate monthly reports to keep the entire team informed of company results
- Utilize social media and blogging to gain attention to our brand
- Create marketing materials online and in print to draw attention to the brand
- Continually improve skills via training and online research
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- High school diploma required, some college experience preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Attention to detail and keen organization skills are needed
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Able to prioritize and manage a range of responsibilities
$13 - $15 hourly
About Stephanie Woods Team
We are a highly driven team with high expectations. We enjoy having a pleasant work atmosphere and having some fun. Our team averages over 80 transactions a year.