The Christensen Group
- Oversee all aspects of the administration of the agent’s business.
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead-generation tracking, lead follow-up, and all office administration.
- See that all leads are assigned to an agent and applicable drip campaigns are activated.
- Assist with Company budgets, income and expense tracking, and production reports.
- Coordinate the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials, and any other business-related supplies and materials.
- Create and update a business operations manual and all job descriptions/employment contracts for any future hires.
- Open office and turn on all electronics; turn on lights and prepare office for staff and client arrival.
- Answer phones in a polite, professional manner.
- Return all emails within 15 minutes.
- Prepare team meeting agenda and distribute prior to meeting.
- Take and distribute full meeting notes.
- Send cards for upcoming milestones (birthdays, anniversaries, and so on).
Listing (Listing to Contract):
- Oversee all aspects of seller transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement.
- Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, listing agreement, seller's’ disclosures, comparative market analysis, online property profiles, multiple listing service (MLS) research, etc.
- Consult and coordinate with sellers all property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements, and marketing activities.
- Maintain the Supra Lockbox inventory sheet and complete a semi-annual lockbox audit.
- Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures, and other necessary documentation.
- Coordinate showings and obtain feedback.
- Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities.
- Coordinate all public open houses and broker open houses.
- Enter all listing information in MLS and marketing websites and update as needed.
- Submit all necessary documentation to the office broker and skyslope for file compliance.
- See that digital copies of all listings are complete in the “Listings and Sales” folder. Input all necessary information to client database and transaction management systems.
Transaction Coordination (Contract to Closing):
- Oversee all aspects of buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan, and appraisal processes.
- Coordinate inspections, assist with regards to repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs.
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker and skyslope for file compliance.
- See that digital copies of all transactions are complete in the “Listings and Sales” folder.
- Coordinate moving/possession schedules.
- Schedule and coordinate the closing process.
- Input all client information to client database system.
- Schedule 30-day, 90-day and 120-day client customer service follow-up calls to assist with any home improvement provider recommendations and to ask for referrals.
- Supervise client database management program and system.
- Create and regularly prepare all buyer and seller consultation packages.
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage, and all other marketing materials.
- Manage and update agent website(s), blog(s) and online listings.
- Regularly assist agents to manage and enhance their social media presence.
- Track and coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media, and other online sources.
- Coordinate all client and vendor appreciation events.
- Regularly obtain client testimonials for websites, social media and other marketing materials.
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos on website(s), blog(s), social media, and client database email campaigns.
In accepting our offer of employment, you certify your understanding that your employment will be on an at-will basis, and that neither you nor any Company representative has entered into a contract regarding the terms of the duration of your employment. As an at-will employee, you will be free to terminate your employment with the Company at any time, with or without cause or advance notice. Likewise, the Company will have the right to reassign you, to change your compensation, or to terminate your employment at any time, with or without cause or advance notice.
Position Hours: This is a full-time position with 40 hours per week minimum.
Compensation: Monthly salary and bonuses for closed transactions.
Assist team members with:
- Details of transaction management
- Customer and client followup
- Lead tracking
- Previous experience with real estate transactions is preferred.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, email, internet, and websites.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Flexibility is key! Although most of the day to day activities will be performed at the office some work can be done at home as approved by employer.
- Manage and facilitate all necessary listing and/or closing paperwork.
- Complete and document work in a systematic process so it can be replicated and repeated in the same way.
- Adhere strictly to the standards and policies of the Company when completing any tasks or work.
- Perform all work in accordance with all government laws, regulations, ordinances, and court rulings in those jurisdictions in which the company operates.
- Implement action plans to achieve the highest possible degree of standardization so results can be continually duplicated.
- Set and meet deadlines on time.
- Maintain a positive mindset and appropriate professional conduct while representing the Company, either in the office or while meeting clients.
- Keep strictly confidential all personal information about clients, customers, staff and/or employees.
- Promote and embody the philosophy of the Company at all times.
- Use the phrase, “We’re selling houses!” when asked how the office is doing.
- Adhere to dress code at all times.
- Follow the appropriate code of conduct implicitly and explicitly.
- Work scheduled days and hours.
- Practice and implement scripts and dialogs.
- Check and respond to email regularly.
- Refrain from removing company property from the premises without prior approval.
$30,000 - $36,000 yearly
About The Christensen Group
The Christensen Group specializes in residential real estate home sales, investment properties, and subdivision development. Our mission is to provide superlative real estate services to our clients and customers with the highest standard of integrity, honesty, and professionalism. With over 72 years of combined experience, we have offered exceptional market knowledge and insight. Our three-member team was recognized as the number two real estate team for sales volume in Idaho by RE/MAX for the past two years. We are looking for an administrative assistant to become part of our team to help with the details of real estate sales.