Haistings Real Estate Group | Compass
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
$17 - $21 hourly
About Haistings Real Estate Group | Compass
Growing real estate team at Compass. Primarily focused on residential real estate sales in Plano, TX and the surrounding cities. Last year we helped nearly 50 families buy or sell a home. Focused on creating a positive team culture and phenomenal client experience.