The Mark Gunning Team - West USA
We’re hiring an organized administrative real estate assistant that also has marketing experience to help us with our expanding team. Responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, utilizing marketing skills to help advertise our team and to create listing and sales leads. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills.
If this sounds like you then we need to talk! We offer a positive, professional working environment where we have each other’s backs. We work hard and play hard.
The compensation package is based on experience. If you’re looking for a place to grow your career - come grow with us!
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Market the team, our listings, and sales
- Handle administrative task relating to real estate
- Work with team leads on various building and development projects
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Must be willing to work in an office
- Must have current Arizona Real Estate license
- Must have experience with ARMLS
$16 is starting base pay
About The Mark Gunning Team - West USA
We are a fast-paced office and we are seeking experienced team members.