The Mike McCann Team with Keller Williams
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to join the exciting world of real estate? Do love serving people and love going above and beyond as an assistant? If so, keep reading! We should probably talk!
Administrative Assistant/Listing Manager needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Philadelphia area. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on marketing/listing creation. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Typing listing paperwork in Dotloop
- Request received via prepare listing docs template or email
- Creating Listing Booklets
- Marketing plan, agent bio, neighborhood, sales map, CMA from Bright (for all except Mike) Make booklet.
- Listing contract, consumer notice, SPD and LD
- Public records for subject property, most recent MLS, public records block (1 line), block MLS 1 line and agent 1 page, comps 1 line and agent 1 page.
- Business card and magnet creation
- Track on Google calendar when to follow up, if not listed immediately
Listing- Going Live;
- Receive notice of new listing template, confirm complete and all information is accurate, photo link included, showing instructions, description, etc.
- Confirm all docs are in and complete in Dotloop, if not resend. List only if compliant
- MLS entry, upload any docs, photos, tours, etc.
- Upload seller's property disclosure and LBP disclosure into MLS
- Copy and paste the description into Bright, check for grammar and spelling errors.
- Transcribe description from dictaphone (Mike only)
- Entering Listing into showing time and enabling seller and colistor reports
- Ordering signs per agent’s request
- Save photos and virtual tours into MLS in Dropbox
- Adding client into Database
- Email listing link to an agent to review
- Email listing link to seller with welcome and request for review.
- Add to open house list, per agent’s request
- Price reductions, change in MLS, and send out Showingtime price change notification to all agents that have shown the property.
- Canceled and expired listings letters sent out daily with magnets and/or cards
- Listing updates/edits to description/photos
- Showingtime updates/edits
- Schedule open houses
- Schedule brokers open houses
- Add to bright
- Schedule in bright
- Order food for open houses
- Advertise broker’s opens
- Make booklets for open houses and broker’s opens, if requested
- Management of Dotloop files/filing
- Scheduling showings for agents as requested
- Requesting agent feedback for showings daily
- Tracking and updating listings that are expiring, done weekly
- Coordinate with tenants and contractors for repairs
- Track keys
- Coordinate radon remediation
- Order FedEx and couriers
- Input and update Mike’s contacts
- Contact appraisers to schedule appointments
- Contact appraisers to confirm sales
- Print out hotsheet results for Mike daily
- Order sign fixes and removals daily
- Set up PECO and PGW accounts for McCann rentals
- Make flyers through List reports
- Order lockboxes, MFS Supply
- Print out MLS sheets, spd, ld, showing sheets, as needed
- Troubleshooting printers, computers, etc.
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- Bonus potential
- Health Insurance
$43,000-$47,000 + bonus potential
About The Mike McCann Team with Keller Williams
Few people love Philadelphia more than Mike McCann, and his enthusiasm for the city and its people is contagious! A native of Philadelphia and graduate of the Temple Real Estate Institute, Mike McCann is well acquainted with the neighborhoods, geography, and culture of the city and its surroundings. Mike is “The Real Estate Man” because of his extensive knowledge of and reputation with the city and its real estate.