RE/MAX @ HOME
Administrative Assistant with real estate experience needed for our very busy real estate office.
This highly organized team member should be able to multi-task and be able to effectively communicate and coordinate throughout the sales process from listing to close. Must multi-task, know trend, docusign, zip forms and basic office functions.
This offer includes a salary of $35,000- $45,000 based on experience with health insurance and a monthly bonus structure.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Uploading listings on the MLS
- Keeping the office tidy
- Setting up the conference room for meetings
- Opening and closing the office
- Ordering office supplies
- Answering phones
- Managing leads
- Setting appointments
- Creating files
- Interfacing with the clients
- Setting listing appointments
- Real Estate license a plus
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have extensive knowledge of all real estate computer applications including trend, zip forma, outlook, social media
- Must understand the basic real estate process
- Have great work ethic
- Be able to work evenings and some weekends to get the job done if needed
- Be extremely well organized and be able to organize others as well
- Create processes where none exist or improve on one's in place
- Great time management skills
- Be a helpful part of a growing company
$35,000- $45,000 based on experience
About RE/MAX @ HOME
Mission: why we exist - Provide world class service to agents/clients by providing a dynamic sales system fueled by business processes and business systems utilizing state-of-the-art technology. We are committed to the long term success of our clients, our employees, and our company.