We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today! Basic salary plus bonus and commission opportunity.
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Weekend and evening availability
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Presidential
RE/MAX Presidential is a fully set up team with all up-to-date resources. Team culture is great to work with. We have 20 years in the Real Estate business.