The Peoples Agent
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management.
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Weekend and evening availability
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
$12 - $16 Hourly
About The Peoples Agent
The People's Agent is an Atlanta based company that focuses on creating new homeowners and teaching them how to build wealth through real estate.