The Assistant Institute, LLC
We're looking for a Real Estate Administrative Assistant to support the rapid growth and success of a residential real estate team in Peachtree City, GA! Ultimately, we are looking for someone to provide leadership on all administrative levels and oversee marketing management. Your command of administrative responsibilities will allow the lead agents to focus on generating new business, managing sales processes, and staying in touch with our clients and service partners.
Non-negotiables for you will be solution-oriented, takes the initiative, super organized, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, reliable, trustworthy, customer-focused, creative, and be a team player with a drive to help take our team to the top! If you know you have what it takes and you are still nodding your head, then keep reading!
The basics: This is a long-term full-time assistant position, so real estate agents need not apply (unless you know your strengths will be best utilized in a supportive role on a strong team). Also, this is not a steppingstone to becoming an agent. You are willing to work 40 hours each week with some evening/weekend flexibility, have reliable transportation, and within a reasonable commute to Peachtree City, GA.
- Help to develop, implement, and/or update systems, checklists, and procedures to ensure the efficient operation of the team.
- Keep up with the Operations Manual and communicate weekly agendas. Anticipate the needs of the team and be resourceful in finding your own solutions to problems.
- Assist with the development of marketing materials; including creating flyers and postcards, coordinate mailings, track mailings, and results of specific marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with vendors to order marketing materials in accordance with the marketing calendar.
- Help manage the marketing database.
- Manage all social media accounts to effectively build brand awareness.
- Bring proactive ideas for brand management and a growing overall market presence.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the office, including all brokerage paperwork, MLS paperwork, and manage showings scheduling, etc.
- You will be the “go-to” for all general office administrative responsibilities.
The Extra Mile:
- Every team member will consistently demonstrate “going the extra mile” in every aspect of what we do, whether it impacts our clients directly or involves the back-office support of our business.
- This commitment to excellence ensures the success of our mission to help our customers achieve their real estate goals and help our employees build their future.
- We strive to set ourselves apart in a dynamic industry by anticipating and effectively navigating change.
- As a team, we will remain focused on implementing the best ways to overcome potential obstacles and find opportunities in times of both expected and unexpected change.
- Serve first and lead by example.
- Be honest, even when it’s a tough conversation to have.
- Be respectful and fair.
- Build trust and be accountable for every responsibility to our clients, our service partners, and each other.
- Keep your agreements and follow up with your words and actions.
- We love what we do.
- We care about our clients.
- We want to see our employees succeed.
- We enjoy striving to continually “wow” our clients and offer a level of service that comes from the heart.
- Always assist clients in making the best decision on a property or real estate solution and never compromise on anything less than the best possible service. Client and service partner relationships are ongoing, so be disciplined and consistent in your communications.
- Always do your best to meet client expectations and look for the next improvement on behalf of our clients, our partners, yourself, and the team.
$33,000 - $36,000 yearly
About The Assistant Institute, LLC
The Assistant Institute's mission is committed to empowering real estate agent success by delivering excellence to all levels of real estate leverage. We fulfill this mission by identifying and training personnel to contribute and perform in the real estate community at the highest levels of effectiveness and dedication.