Real Estate / Office Director / Executive
Our growing Real Estate team is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of real estate transactions and team support- through superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. You should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience of some kind is required. This high-energy, detail-oriented professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run our team and processes with confidence.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back-office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities- when we get back to it!
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Create, maintain and utilize our lead follow-up system
- Keep agents informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Continue to take day-to-day office tasks away from team lead, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet skills are a MUST
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Office experience is required.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Some real estate, escrow background or license is required
$13 - $16 per hour, based on expertise
About Chappell Team
We are in growth mode! Join one of the top teams at Keller Williams Realty AV. Our Team has sold over 1,000 homes here in the AV and we are looking for a limited number of team agents to help expand. We will share with you our knowledge, experiences, leads, scripts and many other tools to help you become successful. Simply put, you excel, we excel... Please be sure to complete the entire application process. There is more to it than sending the resume. Be sure to check all email folders for follow up. Position requires a CA Real Estate license.