Colt Realty Group
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
About Colt Realty Group
The Colt Realty Group is a team of agents with Keller Williams Premier in Owasso, OK specializing in all aspects of Residential Real Estate in the Tulsa metro area. Our business is built on: Dedication, Communication, Determination, & Trust while embodying the ability to cater and adapt to all of our client's Real Estate needs.