Our growing Real Estate team at COMPASS in Newport Beach is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time, licensed Administrative Assistant to provide support and organization to the team leader as well as assist other agents on the team.The candidate should have their California Real Estate license and even though they won't be selling real estate, the position would require the candidate to be a liaison between the client and the agent and assist with the escrow and closing process. Past experience as an agent or transaction coordinator is important as we are looking for someone who has been involved in residential real estate transactions and understands the process and can help manage the process for the team leader.
The candidate should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced, tech savvy environment. There will be many simultaneous projects to manage including managing marketing campaigns, launching of listings, client care, social media management, coordination with vendors, scheduling showings, prepare CMA's, input MLS listings and creation of systems to help streamline our efficiencies and processes.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing campaigns and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Compile and distribute weekly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, MLS, Google Docs, Gmail and Social Media skills including Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$36,000 plus bonus
COMPASS is building the first modern real estate platform, paring the industry's top talent with technology to make the search and sell experience intelligent and seamless. Our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world.