Pro Homeworks Team
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
$16 - $21 hourly
About Pro Homeworks Team
We are a team of real estate agents at Century Homes Realty Group who believe in the value that homeownership brings to families and for communities and work closely with each of our clients to deliver this value.
We are connected to the neighborhoods we serve, collaborative with those we work with, and invested in the progress and success of each encounter.
As a team within Century Homes Realty Group, we operate within the realm of real estate sales in residential, multi-family commercial, distressed (ie. estate, divorce, etc), REO, and short sales. Our geographic markets are in NYC (Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx) and Nassau County in Long Island.