The Harvey Team at Douglas Elliman
We’re hiring a motivated real estate operations wizard for our growing team. Administrative duties include increasing Team productivity by creating and following protocols, preparing marketing for our sellers, tracking performance for sellers, performing searches and preparing purchase applications for our buyers, scheduling important appointments, assisting in marketing online and in print, and tracking team performance. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and be terrific communicators. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
Who You Are
- Enthusiastic about helping others.
- A meticulously organized problem solver.
- An eager learner.
- A firm believer in every member of the team supporting the rest in achieving our goals and those of clients.
- Kind and engaging with everyone you meet, whether they’re a team member, a client, a vendor, or they keep the Elliman office running.
- An effective communicator via email, phone, and in-person conversation.
- Willing to pitch in with property prep, staging, and client events.
- Help make Team leader more efficient, including research professional and personal, scheduling professional and personal, and whatever aids in highest and best use of time.
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Great written and verbal skills
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
$55,000 - $70,000 yearly
About The Harvey Team at Douglas Elliman
The Harvey Team at Douglas Elliman is a fast-paced, high-energy group of agents selling luxury real estate throughout Manhattan and prime Brooklyn. With 21 years of combined experience, The Bridget Harvey Team is recognized as a leading expert in the New York City real estate market and we are in the top 5% of Elliman agents nationally.
We truly love helping our clients succeed in their real estate goals, and we hope that you feel the same.