Florida Life Real Estate Group, LLC
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to help facilitate everyday duties of a real estate office. This role requires skilled multi-tasking and the ability to wear several hats in order to handle all administrative aspects of a real estate business. We would prefer that you have an active Florida Real Estate License.
If you are comfortable working in a busy office environment, prioritizing many daily tasks, being a positive person daily, and delivering a great customer experience, you may be the right fit!
You must complete the entire application including the personality profile test (that will be emailed to you) to be considered for this position.
- Answer incoming calls, send response emails and potentially assist with the showing of properties
- Provide support to Agents and brokers during the sales process, including preparing documents, scheduling appointments, and sending emails
- Maintain client database (CRM) and communicate with customers, other Agents, and service providers throughout the closing process
- Produce listing marketing materials (printed collateral, websites, etc.) and assist with social media campaigns
- Assist with showings, open houses/broker events, schedule inspections, signings, appraisals, and service provider appointments
- Administrative duties, to include copying, answering the phone, filing, and sending/receiving emails
- Oversee the process from purchase agreement to closing, including documentation, deadlines, and communication between parties
- Create, update, and review real estate contracts
- Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes
- Coordinate inspections, assist in negotiations regarding repairs, and coordinate completion of repairs
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, Agents, lender, etc.
- Schedule and coordinate closing process, review closing paperwork, attend closings and inspections
- Communicate with clients and keep them updated on the status and timeline for the transaction
Prefer if applicant has an active Florida Real Estate license, or the ability to get one quickly by taking the 63 hour online course.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Minimum 1-year experience in similar field or capacity
- Strong organization and scheduling skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficient with technology such as Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Experience with other real estate technology preferred
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
$30,000 - $36,000 yearly
About Florida Life Real Estate Group, LLC
Florida Life Real Estate Group is one of the top real estate teams in Volusia County and is growing at a fast pace. We have a phenomenal customer rating on Zillow and on several other major real estate websites. We are implementing major growth strategies for 2019 with an increased focus on advertising and lead generation. We are the top marketing firm in the market and spare no expense to be #1. We are an operations staff who share our high ethical values and standards to help us grow. We promise a fun workplace environment focused on results and excellent customer service.