NOLA Real Estate Guys
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Enforce compliance with legal and tax withholding processes
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Manage and strictly adhere to a media content schedule for the NOLA Real Estate Guys Team.
- Manage and grow client data base and CRM. Ensure accuracy of CRM including important dates and anniversaries. Ensure NOLA Real Estate Guys communicate with clients during milestone events
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
$28,000 - $65,000 yearly
About NOLA Real Estate Guys
Today, Joe and Brett Blanchard operate as a real estate team, and together, they specialize in working with contractors, investors looking to deepen their portfolios, and first-time homebuyers. They offer a full suite of services, including interior design work for new construction and renovations. Known as determined, compassionate, and knowledgeable, Joe’s clients laud him for being transparent throughout the entire process, taking the time to educate them, and making sure they’re comfortable with all the details.
The NOLA Real Estate Guys are striving to become the premier Real Estate Team in the Greater New Orleans area and are looking to add an assistant to help take them to the next level.