The Gogan Team
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Continue to build skills and knowledge in the real estate industry by attending educational events
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Weekend and evening availability
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Real estate license preferred
$16 - $20 hourly
About The Gogan Team
The Gogan Team is a quickly growing team specializing in Naples, Bonita, and Estero Florida. We are a team and our culture and core values reflect that. Our office is located in Naples FL but our agents cover all of SWFL. The Gogan Team is run by Claire Gogan who has more than 10 years in the Real Estate industry and uses that knowledge to guide the team to success. We are innovative, collaborative, positive, and uplifting. The Gogan Team is also a part of which is one of the most innovative brokerages around with over 55,000 agents and growing!