The Strata Group
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
$15 - $20 hourly
About The Strata Group
Strata Group, is a fast-growing and dynamic real estate team serving the Central Florida market. Come join our team!